Yes! It is true. Let’s runescape 3 gold for sale welcome Vic Runescape – Vic the Trade returns. It doesn’t matter if you are a new player. That you can purchase rare items like prismatic lamps or stars and skill outfit pieces is the key point. This is an article which will help you be ready for its return.
Introduction of Runescape Vic the trader
1. Runescape Vic the trader is the owner of Vic’s Store and is located south of the Burthorpe lodestone, across the road from the bank.
2. Vic the trader will trade credits for bonus experience for the first week following his release, after which he will still be managing his store but no longer trading for XP. The credits can be spent at his store to purchase rare items.
3. Vic the trader only appears during events and may not be currently found in-game.
When will Runescape Vic the trader return?
Runescape Vic the trader will return on 12 June 2017 with a new stock of items! His cousin Ric has made his way to Menaphos to sell his wares too!
Enter Vic’s Store’s location – Burthorpe
Burthorpe is a military principality north-west of Falador and north of Taverley. It can be entered either from Taverley to the south, the White Wolf Mountain from the west or from Death Plateau to the north-west.
Try your luck in Menaphos
You really need to try your luck in Menaphos, because with news Vic Runescape – Vic the Trader’s Return released, it was accompanied by the message: Vic the trader, his cousin Ric has made his way to Menaphos to sell his wares too! Maybe you can get some valuable products there.
Menaphos, also known as the Golden City, is a city located far south in the Kharidian Desert.
Entrance to Menaphos for reference
1. The Lodestone Network can be used to teleport players directly to the centre of the city. Alternatively, players can use the Bandit Camp lodestone and then walk south.
2. The magic carpet system can be used to travel near Menaphos from Pollnivneach and vice-versa.
3. The Camulet can teleport players to Enakhra’s Temple, which can be found underground just north of Menaphos.
That’s all today. Please keep an eye on the news on RS3gold if you want to know what kind of products you can get from Vic Runescape – Vic the Trader. And please feel free to place orders on RS3gold when you want to buy rs3 gold.
In order to celebrate the coming Father’s Day, Rs3gold.com will offer customer up to 10% off for rs products from June 14 to June 23, 2017.
Please choose the following coupons:
10% off code”HER10″ for order value more than $300
9% off code”HER9” for order value between $80 and $300
8% off code”HER8″ for order value between $30 and $80
7% off code”HER7″ for order value less than $30
While 8% off code “NEW8RS” for all rs products is also available.
Meanwhile,10% off code “RSGACC” for RS 2007 ACCOUNT is available as well.
And you can also buy RS gold from http://www.rs3gold.com on mobile.